LIGHTING SUSPENSION CORD 18/3, 18/3 & 22/2 AWM
Lighting Suspension Cord (LSC) is a newly developed hybrid cord that incorporates AWM style cord in three, four, and five conductors with 1/16” aircraft cable.
- AWM style cord
- UL recognized
- Gives the suspension a refined look
- Blends the aircraft cable seamlessly into the power cord
- Kits with Lighting Suspension Cord does not need cable ties
- LSC 18/3 Cord Specifications
- LSC 18/3 & 22/2 Cord Specifications
Installation Tip: Be sure to leave the insulation on the aircraft cable until you’re ready to insert into the Gripper/Couplers. Cut to length before stripping insulation to avoid fraying the 7×7 steel cable. The insulated aircraft cable will easily break away from the power cord for your installation on canopy and fixture.
The Newly developed MGR CC1/4-202 P NK (below ) is a Gripper/Coupler that accepts aircraft cable for ease of assembly.
|LSC 18/3 AWM||White or Black||300 V 105 C||18/3 AWM w/1/16" Cable|
|LSC 18/3 & 22/2 AWM||White or Black||300 V 105 C||18/3 & 22/2 AWM w/1/16" Cable|
Variation InformationRequest Quote / Send an Order