Fixture and Ceiling Attachment Methods
Cables, Specialty Cables and Safety Cables
- Pendant Systems offers cable in diameters 1/32, 3/64, 1/16, & 3/32.
- Including cable with fused #1 Stops, #2 Half Balls, cables with paddles, and cables with crimped on eyes.
- The die cast stop ends are typically used with hardware called “Cable Couplers” to marry the Stop end to a threaded 1/4″-20 female coupler.
2. A safety cable is an important aspect to consider when building or assembling a fixture for two reasons:
- Safety Cables can be attached to fixtures to guard them against falling when the primary method of attachment fails.
- A tethered cable attached to a fixture's lenses or enclosures is also a great way to offer easy access and maintenance to fixtures.
Safety cables are an easy way to confidently safeguard against failing lighting components.
Showing 1–12 of 40 results
AC 1/32 [XX] HB 1/32″ Stainless CABLE ASSEMBLY W/#2 HALF BALL STOP
1/16″Galvanized Cable Assembly w/#1 Stop
AC 1/16 [XX] HB
1/16″ Cable Assembly w/#2 Half Ball Stop
AC1/16-[XX]Eyex21/16″ Cable w/2-Eyes
AC1/16-[XXX]-HK1/16″ Single Cable w/ Snap Hook
1/16″Cable W/Eye & Loop
AC1/16-[XX]-18Y-HK1/16″Y Cable w/ Snap Hooks
Galvanized Cable 1/16″ w/ Eye-Paddle End
AC 1/16-[XX] HB X 2
Cable W/ #2 Half Ball on Both Ends
AC1/16-[XX] HB x PD
1/16″ Galvanized Cable Assembly w/Paddle & HB Ends
AC1/16-[XX] PD X 2
1/16″Cable W HB /2-Paddles
AC1/16-[XX] TS 10/32
Fixed Cable Assembly