CABLE CANOPY KIT MATRIX
Our cable kit numbering system is designed like this:
Crosscable Attachment Methods
Cable w/ Halfball & Paddle ( AC-1/16-8 HB X PD) fitting into fixture
Cable w/Halfball & TS1/4-20-.25 with Keps Nut
Cable w/ Halfball & TS1/4-20-.25 w/Slot Coupler & Slot Screw shown with LED Panel
Cable w/Halfball & TS1/4-20-.25 w/ Acorn Nut
MGR-SE-TH w/ 8 Cab PD Crosscable Gripper with paddles and half ball ends through fixture holes
MGR-SE-TH w/ 8″ Cable Crosscable Gripper w/ half ball ends with Keyhole slots of a fixture
Ceiling Attachment Methods
- J-Box mount has a crossbar and a 5″ canopy to cover the junction box. This type of mounting is usually offered by most manufacturers, we continue to add and offer different options to simplify your installation.
- Link to J-Box Feed Assembly illustration
- Link to J-Box Non-Feed Assembly illustration
- Feed kits can be made with or without cord. 18 gauge cord selections are available in white, black, and clear. 14 & 12 gauge cord selections available in white and black. Check out our Stock Cord Chart for more details.
- Duel Feed kits also available for two cord sets from J-Box
- Canopies are available in white, black, brushed nickel and nickel finishes
- Our standard feed kits are made to work perfectly with our drop ceiling box
- Note: Pendant Systems has a custom J-Box that slides over the T-Bar that accepts a standard feed kit for a drop ceiling application.
Drop Ceiling Mounting
- Drop ceiling mounting has an independent wrap around style T-Bar clip with a 2″ or 5″Canopy to cover T-Bar clip. This gives a mounting loop for the additional cable to building structure inside the drop ceiling which complies with building codes.
- Link to Drop Ceiling Non-Feed Assembly illustration
Loop Over Structure Mounting
Masonry Fastener Mounting
Lag Screw Fastener Mounting
Drywall Fastener Mounting
- A Standoff mounting uses a cable with a stop and cable coupler with a screw or a toggle winged butterfly inserted to screw in to wood structure with a CC1/8 Standoff. The CC1/8 standoff can also be used with a MGR 1/8IP gripper if cable height adjustment is wanted.
Cord Kit Mounting
Cord feeds can sometimes be handled completely around the structural mounting system by floating the cord down the center. Blank-up or Cord Kit Mini kits are excellent options to handle the power cord in this scenario.